Shop and Badges
Our Girlguiding Shop stocks most items in the Guiding Essentials catalogue and anything not in stock can be ordered.
To contact the shop
e mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0115 987 3625
Shop opening hours:
- Wednesdays from 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm except for Public Holidays
- Saturdays from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, except for Easter Saturday & Public Holidays
- NB: Closed for the whole of August each year
SALE BARGAINS - If you have not already seen our Half Price sale table and gifts or our Bargain Rail of half priced and silly priced garments, come along right away.
VOLUNTEERS - We are looking for some new volunteers to help in the shop. No experience is necessary, training will be given. If you would like more information, please speak to anyone in the shop.
DISCOUNT – Please note that with effect from 1st January 2011, Registered Badges (Promise badges, Interest badges, awards etc) will no longer be included in the 10% discount in the shop
CENTENARY PROMISE BADGES if you renewed your promise on at 20:10 20/10/2010 but haven’t yet purchased the special badge there are a few still available
10% discount is given on all purchases totalling £20 or more
Profits from the shop go directly to benefit county members.
Purchases can be made using Debit and Credit cards.
Starting at pocket-money prices, we'll have something that's just right - whether you're looking for a presentation, souvenir, friendship token, or keepsake.
- Uniforms and casual Guidewear for all ages and sizes
- Girlguiding books and activity ideas
- Unit camping and meeting equipment
- Presentation classic glass and china, and stylish contemporary gifts
- Toys and key-ring clips for all ages
- The little grey bear "Me To You" range of gifts and stationery
Girlguiding Nottinghamshire Depot,
16-18 Burton Road, Carlton,
Nottingham NG4 3DF
Shop Tel/Fax: (0115) 987 3625
(please leave an answerphone message out of hours or send a fax)
To download a shop order form click here
Uniform badges can be bought by Guiders or their representatives from the County Badge Secretary at HQ during the normal Shop opening hours. Badges will now be paid for in the the shop.
Some units have a local Badge Secretary, or orders can be posted - please contact the County Badge Secretary to make arrangements.
Other available Badges are shown on the Badges page